This year continues the exciting tradition of Sing With Your Child Month! This appreciation month will celebrate the value of family music-making, and will be marked by special and fun FREE events. Click Here to Sign Up
In honor of Sing with Your Child Month, Imagination Place will be offering the following events. Please invite your friends and family to celebrate with us!
This month, see how music and movement can help your child grow, bring your family together, and be fun for everyone!
IMAGINATION PLACE OPEN HOUSE!
Saturday, March 3th - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Come and see where imagination can take you! Music Together classes to view all morning long! Following that, be part of:
· 1pm-Free Imagination workshop (Ages 3.5 to 10)
· 2pm-Free Musical Bridge (Ages 4.5 to 7)
· 3pm-Free Music Together (Ages 0 to 5) Click Here to Sign Up
· 3pm-Free AntiGravity® Just Kids (Ages 7-15)
· 3:30pm-Free AntiGravity® Parent Child (Ages 0 to 5)
· 4pm-AntiGravity® Fitness Open Hammock (All ages)
(Open Hammock is an an opportunity for each guest to a have an introduction to, and a brief rotation on, the Harrison Hammock. It is not a class.)
Free Music Together® Classes
Music Together® FREE classes are ideal for parents and caregivers who would like to learn more about the Music Together® program. Every class is an introduction to the non-performance oriented program Music Together® (developed at the Center for Music and Young Children at Princeton, New Jersey) and assists children in developing basic music competency during the critical learning period of early childhood. Based on the premise that all children are musical and have an innate ability to learn music, Music Together® is designed to nurture a child’s natural enthusiasm for music and movement. Click Here to Sign Up
· Wednesday, March 14th 11:15 AM
· Friday, March 16th 10:15 AM
· Saturday, March 17th 9:00 AM
· Wednesday, March 21st 6:15 PM
Park City (Mine Bouldering Gym)
· Friday, March 23rd 10:30 AM
Tracy Aviary (Membership Required)
· Thursday, March 15th 9:15 AM